Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pippin Enjoying My Dresser

As my parents are off on their anniversary trip to Georgia and I am left alone, I felt that I should get back onto my blog and connect with people. Mommy had given me a bunch of clothes to put in my dresser in my house, and last night before they left, I carried a backpack full of clothes to my dresser, with my cat Pippin accompanying me. Pippin often likes to jump onto my dresser, and he became very interested in the open drawers. He found the bottom drawer a very nice place to take a rest. I was quite amused and very glad that my camera was available right there in my backpack. It was hard to get a clear picture without a flash, and it took several tries. I wanted to get the natural lighting from the hall light and my bedside lamp. Pippin had his head buried in a dark and very colorful blouse of mine in this picture.


Pippin then stuck his head up, and I tried to get another picture, but Daddy interrupted the picture taking when he entered my house with cat litter and bird seed. Pippin jumped out of my dresser and onto the stairs, but after Daddy left, Pippin settled on top of the dresser and peered down at me as I still sat on the floor. His pose made for another sweet picture.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny Pippin!

Love, Mom